Show Board Display Stands
Quick video showing the ease in setting up of our basic stand
We offer numerous styles of show board (display board) stands and cater for all budgets. Below you will find a description for all stands. If you’re looking for show boards which have stands built into them please refer to our perspex show boards.
Standard Show Board Stand
We think that these stands offer the best value way of displaying our aluminium show boards, thanks to their clever, simple, reliable and economical design. This style of stand makes it possible to have the name, owner details or make of car printed onto the angled surface of the stand in the same style to suit your show board, therefore extending your show board design by approx. 200mm. We can also powdercoat the stands to most ‘standard’ colours (black or silver is standard) to match your car or your display at an extra cost.
The base of the unit is constructed of two sheets of folded 2mm steel which can display from 300mm to 1600mm wide & up to 1800mm high show board (dependent on stand size). This ensures great impact for your show board. These stands, with a show board fitted, are easily moved around your display area and take up very little room.
- Simple, economical & free standing
- Accepts any board 3mm – 20mm thick
- Tough 2mm folded steel construction
- Powder coated for longevity
- Can be powdercoated to a different colour
- Assembles & disassembles by hand
- Suitable for indoor & outdoor use
- Minutes to set up
- Takes very little floor space away from your display
- Can be printed with car name, brand, owner etc.. to match the show board design
- Takes little room when packed up
- Easy to store
When designing a show board for these stands, we take into account the extra 85mm that goes into the stand. The bolts supplied with the stand are passed through both stand and board, then it is all clamped in place by tightening the wing-nuts onto the bolts until tight, resulting in a stable, free standing show board. Neither the bolts or wing nuts are visible once the stand is assembled.
Stand widths available-
- 300mm – 2.9kg, suitable for maximum show board size 1800H x 600W
- 600mm – 5.7kg, suitable for maximum show board size 1800H x 1200W
- 800mm – 7.5kg, suitable for maximum show board size 1800H x 1400W
- 1000mm – 9.3kg, suitable for maximum show board size 1800H x 1600W
All standard stands are very low to the ground and along with their wieght tipping of your show board is extremely difficult unless it is purposely pushed over.
An aluminium easel is a budget stand for displaying any style of our show boards. Being easy to setup, lightweight and easy to store it could be an ideal stand for you. Our aluminium easels come with all components and a protective bag.
Due to being so lightweight, we recommend that an aluminium easel is used for indoor displays out of the wind, if using outdoors and it is windy, you will have to have a way of securing it to the ground so your show board doesn’t get damaged, or even worse the easel doesn’t hit your car if it falls.
NB: Specifications may change.
Restoration Or Build Stand
This stand is particularly useful for showing your restoration or build photos. Judges, the public and other motoring enthusiasts are always interested in what you have done and how much work has gone into building your car, bike or truck. It has a sturdy base and 3 different heights 400, 770 & 1100mm as well as an adjustable reading angle. Coming complete with 10 clear A4 sleeves you can display 20 A4 pages, which we can help design at a low cost if needed.
- Free standing folder display
- 10 x A4 pockets, displays up to 20 pages
- Clear plastic pockets protects your story
- Adjustable angle for easy reading
- 3 different heights – 400, 770, 1100mm
- 330mm heavy base
- Extremely sturdy
- Tipping over is difficult, especially at the 2 lower heights